Agile Commercial training & coaching academy for sales and marketing professionals
Agile Commercial Academy
Why Agile Learning?
Road2Results’ Agile Commercial Academy is about commercial training and coaching tailored to the specific development needs of your organization, team or professional. We are able to scale our training and coaching to large groups, small groups but also for individuals and enable a flexible delivery right at the moment you need it. Our programs are always in-house as the training and coaching programs are tailor made, based on best-practice training modules.
Our Agile Commercial Academy helps to create a high-performance commercial organization and covers best-practice processes, tools, and critical skills development. Designed to keep the customer as the focus of every sales engagement, this program enables B2B organizations to substantively increase their commercial performance.
The Agile Commercial Academy provides all essential commercial in-house skill training and coaching for agile account management:
- Sales Acceleration Program: increase the performance of your commercial teams with a pressure cooker program consisting of sales skills training, hands-on coaching and practice in a period of 3-6 months.
- Strategic Account Management skills: mini-MBA curriculum to enable SAM's to really understand the business of the customer, establish relationships and get traction on C-level and close business partnership agreements and deliver the business- and organizational value to the customer.
- Key Account Management skills: essential cross-/upsell skills to increase the business in your key accounts by covering the bases, penetrate within the customer organization and close volume deals.
- Product Sales: increase your hitrate on sales opportunities and close more attractive deals.
- Agile Scrum skills: learn the Agile Scrum essentials both for Scrum Masters, sprint teams and Product Owners.
- Talent Performance Management: assess the talents available in the organization, learn how to really use available talents and how to develop and/or acquire talents.