Build your high-performing commercial organization by improving the conversion of your marketing leads, sales opportunities and accounts. Road2Results developed and implemented commercial best-practices to enable you to grow your business by applying advanced process automation capabilities and business process management.
For Strategic Account Management (SAM) we developed and implemented the following commercial capabilities in BPM’Online:
- Account conversion funnel with instant visual insight on the development stage of your accounts
- Strategic account plan: one-single-version-of-the-truth of all structured and unstructured account intelligence and a 360 account view easily accessible for involved stakeholders.
- SAM governance: flexible and non-bureaucratic transparent digital management approvals at each SAM stage based on the 360 account view in BPM’Online
- SAM process automation: at all times, the SAM teams have a visual insight into the SAM stage the account is in and the tasks to be executed. Teams can easily skip or add tasks thereby tailoring to the need of the situation. This way of working enables three parallel and continuous processes: execution, account planning and account qualification.
- Strategic player information: all relevant information about relevant strategic players is accessible and easily updateable by using a mobile app.
- Collaboration: SAM teams can follow accounts and strategic players, get notifications in their timeline and easily share information.
- Data enrichment: information on accounts and strategic player is automatically enriched from public data sources.
- Account based marketing: marketing automations enables account based inbound marketing campaigns to create qualified leads for the SAM teams and accelerate penetration in the relevant accounts by speaking to the right strategic players about the right subjects.
Want to know more and learn how to grow your business by implement a high-performing commercial organization? Please contact us and let’s talk business!
Roeland van Delzen