Utilize and develop talent to face the future!
Chances are, your company doesn't have the talents available which are needed for new roles or miss top talent in the right roles. This failure to align people and teams with strategy is a major problem in many organizations. Talent alignment is about developing or acquiring the right talents given the end-state you want to achieve and making sure you make optimal use of talents available in your teams. We can help you find, develop and use the right talents to achieve your strategic objectives. Sprint-by-sprint we will help your organization to accelerate in the right direction, enabling it with the capabilities, commitment and behaviors needed to deliver end-state success:
- having the right people, in the right roles with the right competence and values
- providing trust and support to challenge people to develop their talents in order to achieve their goals as individuals and as teams
- learning managers to identify and apply a consistent measure of individuals, team and organizational potential
When to invest in talent alignment?
- professionals and/or teams underperforming
- business value creation not in line with commercial strategy
- history of talents leaving after organizational change
- commercial transformation requiring talents not available
- manager lacking skills to get the mot our of their teams
Business case for talent alignment
- 43% higher transformation success rate
- 66% business performance improvement in 1-2 years
- 38% higher employee satisfaction
- 6-24 months replacement costs reduced to none
Aligning talent with business needs
Matching skills, behaviors and styles on company-, team- and individual levels with what your business needs is critical in driving performance. With our Talent Performance Model we help you to quickly define the specific talents and leadership required to deliver your targeted customer value, and to map these against your current talent-DNA. Experience learns there is often more than one road to Rome. We will help you to define the talent and leadership transformation strategy appropriate to your objectives and available resources, and close the gaps sprint-by-sprint!
Based on 30+ years of experience in commercial transformation, we developed a methodology and toolbox of how to successfully align the talents of individuals and teams with business strategy. Together with Triple Balance we have translated our vision and experience in a practical Talent-Performance-Model enabling organizations to accelerate in the right direction by assessing and developing the capabilities and behaviors needed to deliver business results.